Harman Kardon Citation One MKIIDetails https://kh.harmankardon.com/CITATION+ONE+MK2.html?dwvar_CITATION%20ONE%20MK2_color=Black-APAC-Current
All-in-one smart speaker with room-filling sound
All-in-one smart speaker with room-filling sound
Harman Kardon Citation ONE MKII blends home audio innovation with sophisticated design. Its premium blended wool fabric, made by Kvadrat, is dirt repellent and flame retardant.
Superior sound and sophistication
The first truly premium product of its kind, the Harman Kardon Citation range is the ultimate in state-of-the-art audio from Harman Kardon, the world’s foremost purveyor of high fidelity audio products for over 65 years.
Your music everywhere
Let your home resonate with a single soundtrack, or play different music in each room. Simply add additional Citation speakers to your Harman Kardon Citation ONE MKII to create a complete home audio experience you control from your tablet or smartphone.
Hands-free help with the Google Assistant
The Google Assistant brings convenient voice control to your Harman Kardon Citation wireless home sound system. Get answers, play music, control your smart home and tackle the challenges of your day using simply the power of your voice.
Control it all with just your voice
Cue the music with the simple power of your own voice. Using voice assistant you can ask Harman Kardon Citation to play your favorite songs, then enjoy high-definition music streaming, powered by the cloud.
Access more than 300 music streaming services
Relax, energize, explore. Harman Kardon Citation ONE MKII gives you access to over 300 music streaming services through built-in Chromecast. Enjoy all of your favorite audio content, Internet radio and podcasts in stunning high-definition.
Seamless stereo sound
Create lush, layered audio that fills your space without sacrificing simplicity. Pair two Harman Kardon Citation ONE MKII speakers in the same room to effortlessly create luxurious, wireless stereo sound.
Be in control of how you connect and what you share. Harman Kardon Citation’s microphones are easily switched on or off, providing security and privacy as you require. Multicolored LED indicators allow you to quickly check the current state of microphones.
Always up to date
Effortlessly keep your features and services up to date. Software updates and upgrades automatically download and install to your system. Maintaining state-of-the-art home audio has never been easier.
Simple setup with the Google Home
With the free Google Home app for iOS and Android, you can easily set up and manage all of your Harman Kardon Citation speakers. All speakers support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi connections.
Wireless Bluetooth® streaming
Harman Kardon Citation makes it easy to wirelessly stream audio from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth®, allowing you to turn Internet audio into an immersive musical experience.
Enjoy your Apple Music with AirPlay
Discover new artists and access your favorite playlists from Apple Music with AirPlay. Use the iPhone app to choose your soundtrack and set the mood anywhere in your home.
Sophisticated, stylish and compact, Harman Kardon Citation ONE mkII is an all-in-ONE mkII next generation smart speaker that delivers rich, room-filling sound. Easy to use, with intuitive touch control, Harman Kardon Citation ONE mkII allows users to enjoy innovative features, including AirPlay and Chromecast built-in, where music lovers can access more than 300 music streaming services. Additionally, the Google Assistant provides convenient voice control for hands-free help with your music and around your home.
Spec Sheet (English)English 509 KB
- 1 x Citation ONE mkII
- 1 x power cable (1.8m)
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- 1 x Warranty sheet
- 1 x Safety sheet
How to create a stereo pair...\n\n
- Open the Google Home app
- Find the speaker you want to setup in stereo pair
- Find the speaker/room
- Tap on Settings
- Go to Sound Settings
- Find the Speaker pair
- You are now entering the setup page Tap
- Find your speaker under the Pair with list and tap.
- Move the speaker to be Left or Right side and press \n\t
- You can tap on Play sound to identify which speaker it is.
- Find a name for your Stereo pair
- It takes a minute to complete the setup.
- When the configuration is done it will say Ready
- Press Done
NOTE 1: This is only possible with two of the same speakers. If they are not identical (Example: Citation 100 & Citation One), setting up a stereo pair will not be an option.
NOTE 2: It is possible to make a stereo pair of a Mk1 with a Mk2. Setup as normal.
\nAirplay from the Mk2 will not be available.
NOTE 3: It is only possible to use Chromecast and Bluetooth in stereo, Airplay will be mono (and should be grouped in iOS Airplay menu.
Let us walk-through a list of things needed to ensure every requirement is met.\n\n
- Check your mobile device if that is able to connect to same Wireless network.
- Make sure you are within range of your Wireless router.
- Check the Wireless signal on your mobile device, does it have a weak signal then move closer to the router.
- Try both Wireless network bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz in case one of them are failing.\n\t
- You will have longer range with 2.4GHz, but less performance and most of the times a crowded network (many devices are using 2.4GHz band).
- You will have less interference with 5GHz and higher performance, however, the range of the 5GHz network has shorter range.
- Try using a different mobile device, if you have one.
- Reboot your Wireless network router and your mobile device.
Wireless Network Extender\n\n
Some houses or apartments can be too big for one Wireless network router to cover it all.
Let's talk about the issues that might appear with an Extender network.
- Network Extenders that will help cover poor signal in your home, often results in poor connection and low speed performance.
- Often the Network Extender is a low budget device or not suited for having too many devices attached to it.
- Placement of the speaker is crucial as you can put it in a place where it could connect to either main Wireless router or the Extender, that will confuse Wireless network devices.
- To solve this issue, try move the speaker closer to main router or have fewer devices attached to your Wireless Extender.
- In addition, always use 5GHz connection between your Network extender and main router (best solution and performance).
One Wireless Network Name (SSID)\n\n
- You may have set the Wireless Network SSID (Wi-Fi network name) to one big Wireless network (With a main router + Extender(s).
- If the Wireless speaker is within range of both Wireless networks (Main router & Extender) then it can get confused with which one to connect to.
- To solve this issue, using two different name for your extended network will help with the performance of the Wireless connected speaker and Google Assistant request.